The Ideal Workspace
Let your imagination create something wonderful
at the Crafters Quarters Studio.
For Your Convenience:
- The commercial embroidery machine transforms your designs into beautiful fabric art.
- Design and print clothing patterns to perfectly fit your measurements on our state-of-the-art computer. Then use our fully-adjustable dressmakers models to drape your patterns!
- Top-stitch your quilt on the professional longarm quilting machine.
For Your Inspiration:
- Browse hundreds of classic, modern, and “retro” patterns in our lounge.
- Have fun and meet other local crafters at our events.
For Your Every Crafting Desire:
Crafters Quarters has the latest tools and equipment to help you design your project.
- A 8′ x20′ design wall allows you to lay out your project and then view it from a distance.
- Dressmakers’ models that adjust in size to mimic most body styles.
- Computer software to create custom quilt designs or clothing to fit your specific measurements.
For Your Continuing Education
Taught by award-winning artists, our classes are designed for beginner through intermediate crafters, but even experts will find something new and exciting to explore!
For Your Comfort and Convenience
Crafters Quarters has designed the studio with your comfort in mind.
Come in and enjoy:
- Sealy Posturepedic task chairs with wide seats and saddle stools keep your back correctly aligned while working.
- Adjustable tables and chairs ensure you are working at an appropriate height.
- Anti-fatigue mats to ease the strain of standing.
- Crafters Quarters offers storage for your project! Now you don’t have to bring items back and forth from home.
The Crafters Quarters studio is comfortably air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter!