Class and other event fees are to be paid in full at time of registration. Phone registrations will be paid online or by check.
Cancellation Policy for Classes and Other Events
To ensure that Crafters Quarters is able to accommodate other interested attendees and pay our guest instructors, please observe the following cancellation policy:
- Customers who cancel enrollment:
- more than two weeks before the scheduled event will be issued a Crafters Quarters credit for 100% of the fees.
- 8-14 days before the event will be issued a Crafters Quarters credit for 50% of the fees.
- within one week of the event will be not receive a refund.
- Although we actively try to avoid canceling and/or rescheduling events, Crafters Quarters reserves the right to cancel any class or event at any time. In the event of a Crafters Quarters-initiated cancellation, customer-paid fees will be credited toward a future class or refunded in full.
- Crafters Quarters is not liable for any outside costs incurred by the attendees due to class or student cancellation.
- This general cancellation policy may be superceded for any specific event. Any changes would be noted with that event’s description.
Crafters Quarters is primarily an adult crafting studio. Due to the type of equipment and potentially dangerous tools used for various crafts, children may not be brought to the studio except when invited for specific events. When minors are included in our events or at the studio, they must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian.
Older (age 14+), responsible, supervised children may accompany an adult to the studio as a guest, but please give us a call first to ensure that the current class schedule fits with the visit.
If you are interested in hosting an event that involves supervised, responsible children please give us a call! We will reserve the classroom for your event (away from the large-scale equipment). Children are not to be around Crafters Quarters’ tools and equipment.